We are seeking an experienced Otolaryngology (ENT) FNP or PA for a growing multi-specialty clinic in the Berlin, NH area. The preferred candidate will hold a Master’s Degree in Nursing or Physician Assistant studies and will be a fully licensed Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant. We will consider new graduates and providers with ENT experience.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Manage patient care and treatment in collaboration with the physician.
- Perform health assessments and preventative health measures within prescribed guidelines and physician instructions.
- Order, interpret and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient’s clinical problems and health care needs.
- Discuss case with physician.
- Formulate and document care plan.
- Prescribe medication or other forms of treatment.
- Rhinoplasty, Otoplasty, Blepharplasty, Laser Treatments, Botox ® and Skin Fillers
- Chronic sinus problems
- Food allergies
- Allergy testing and management including immunotherapy injections or sublingual drops, when appropriate
- Nasal polyps and deviated nasal septum, including endoscopic sinus surgery
- Recurrent epistaxis treatment and management including nasal packing and removal
- Ear infections, including “ear tubes” for chronic infections
- Tonsillitis, including tonsil and adenoid surgery
Requirements of the Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Master’s Degree in Nursing or PA studies
- Current unrestricted FNP or PA-C fully licensed in NH
- At least 2 years of experience as a fully licensed NP or PA
- Prescribing authority/DEA licensure in good standing
Compensation for the Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
The starting annual salary for this position is above market and is based on experience. This position offers an excellent benefit package that includes PTO, paid CME, health insurance, 401K, relocation allowance and more.
Please call Mike at: 214-351-3880