Currently seeking an experienced Physician Assistant for a clinic in the El Paso, TX area. The ideal candidate will hold a Master’s Degree in Physician Assistant studies from an accredited school and possess extensive Physician Assistant experience. Provider should have family practice, urgent care, emergency medicine or occupational medicine experience.
Responsibilities of the Physician Assistant Family Practice
- Collaborate with physicians in managing acute and long-term medical needs of patients.
- Obtain complete medical history and physical data on patients; performs complete physical exams; interprets and integrates data to determine appropriate diagnosis and treatment plan
- Carryout routine developmental screenings
- Diagnose and treat common illnesses
- Teach and counsel patients on issues related to health
- Maintain and review patients’ records, charts, and other pertinent information accurately and efficiently.
Requirements of the Family Practice Physician Assistant
- Current unrestricted Physician Assistant license
- Master’s Degree in Physician Assistant studies
- Prescribing authority/DEA licensure in good standing
- Current PALS, ACLS, BLS Certification
Compensation of the Family Practice Physician Assistant
Salary is the $115K+ range depending on experience plus a comprehensive benefit package with health insurance, retirement, PTO
Please send CV or call Mike at 214-351-3880
Required license or certification: Physician Assistant