January 14th, 2019
Responsibilities of the Cardiology Nurse Practitioner
State of the art facility seeking a Cardiology Nurse Practitioner. Prefer an experienced provider with a Cardiology background. Will consider a strong new graduate with a Cardiology nursing background. Schedule is 8:00 to 5:00 Monday-Friday. Anticipated patient volume is 14-18 per day. No Call and No weekends. Salary is above market. Comprehensive benefit package includes PTO, malpractice, health insurance, retirement, 1 week of paid CME and more.
- Join a growing cardiology practice
- Support an experienced Cardiologist in a state-of-the-art facility
- Evaluate and manage patients
- New patient evaluations and some rounding
- Assist in the management of patients upon completion of competency evaluations
- Conduct H & P’s, patient assessments and follow up care
- Coordinate and document patient care through our EMR
Requirements of the Cardiology Nurse Practitioner
- Master’s Degree in Nursing
- SC license as a NP will consider out of state candidates as well
- Strong background in Cardiology
- BLS Certification.
- ACLS Certification.
Compensation for the Cardiology Nurse Practitioner
Comprehensive benefit package includes PTO, malpractice, health insurance, retirement, 1 week of paid CME and more. Required license or certification: Nurse Practitioner.
Please call Mike at: 214-351-3880