January 14th, 2019
Website NP PA Recruiters
Responsibilities of the Dermatology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for a growing multi-specialty group in the Chico, CA area. Prefer experienced providers that have a Dermatology, Med Spa, Cosmetic or Plastic Surgery experience and a California license. Schedule is 8:00 to 5:00 Monday–Friday. Anticipated patient volume is 14-18 per day. No call and no weekends.
- Support an experienced Dermatology physician in a state of the art facility
- Evaluate and manage patients
- Assist in the management of dermatology patients
- Prefer experience with injectables and laser treatments and/or dermatology background. We will also provide training for the right person.
Requirements of the Dermatology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Master’s Degree in Nursing or Physician Assistant studies
- California license as a FNP/ PA
Compensation for the Dermatology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Salary to $150K+ DOE. This is a 1099 position with a generous relocation allowance. Please call Mike at: 214-351-3880