January 14th, 2019
Responsibilities of the Dermatology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
We are seeking an experienced Dermatology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for a growing multi-specialty group in the Palm Springs, CA area. Will only consider experienced NP and PA candidates. No new graduates please. Prefer a NP or PA that have a Dermatology, Med Spa, Cosmetic or Plastic Surgery experience and a California license. Schedule is 8:00 to 5:00 Monday–Friday. Anticipated patient volume is 20-25 per day. Minimum call and no weekends.
- Support an experienced Dermatology physician in a state-of-the-art facility
- Evaluate and manage patients
- Assist in the management of dermatology patients
- Experience in dermatology.
Requirements of the Dermatology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Master’s Degree in Nursing or Physician Assistant studies
- California license as a FNP/ PA
Compensation for the Dermatology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Salary to $150K+ DOE. Plus a full benefit package with a generous relocation allowance.
Please call Mike at: 214-351-3880