January 14th, 2019
Currently looking for an experienced Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) to fill an opening in a clinic near Ashland, OR. Interested candidates hold a Master’s degree in Nursing. We will consider experienced providers or new graduates. Compensation to $125K+ with excellent benefits!
Responsibilities of the Family Practice Nurse Practitioner
Evaluation and treatment of work-related illnesses and injuries
- Urgent care for minor, non-work related illnesses and injuries
- Primary care for chronic stable medical conditions
- Emergency call coverage
- Preventive care and wellness programs i.e. screening for hypertension, diabetes, and high cholesterol, well woman exams
- Discuss patient care with the patient, the supervising/collaborative physician, the patient’s primary care physician (where applicable) and other caregivers as appropriate.
Requirements of the Family Nurse Practitioner
Master’s Degree in Nursing
Oregon license as a FNP. Will consider out of state candidates as well.
- Strong background in Family Practice
- BLS, ACLS and PALS Certification.
Compensation for the Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
The starting annual salary for this position ranges from $91,000 – $125,000 depending on experience. Comprehensive benefit package includes 4 weeks PTO, plus holidays, sick leave, malpractice, 100% paid health and dental insurance for provider and 50% paid for family, retirement and 1 week of paid CME. A relocation allowance is available.