January 14th, 2019
Currently looking for a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) in the Mansfield, CT area to fill an opening with an outpatient clinic. Interested candidates should hold current PALS, BLS and ACLS certifications and possess a valid Nurse Practitioner (NP) license.
Responsibilities of the Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- The Family Nurse Practitioner will obtain patient medical history and conduct physical examinations for patients, as assigned by the supervising physician.
- Collaborate with physicians in managing acute and long-term medical needs of patients.
- Order appropriate laboratory and diagnostic procedures; administer medications and injections according to standard treatment plan and/or physician direction; and sutures minor lacerations.
- Develop medical care plans under physician supervision, including implementing treatment plans and periodically assessing medical needs and responses to treatment.
- Conduct new consult and follow-up visits consistent with the organization’s scheduling guidelines.
Requirements of the Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Master’s Degree from an accredited school of nursing
- Current AANPCP Certification PALS, BLS and ACLS Certification
- Will consider an experienced provider or a recent graduate
Please call Mike at:214-351-3880