January 14th, 2019
Currently looking for an experienced Urgent Care Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) or Physician Assistant (PA) in the Vacaville, CA area. The position is mainly weekends. Interested candidates should hold current PALS, BLS and ACLS certifications and possess a valid Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) license.
Responsibilities of the Family Practice Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Primary care for chronic stable medical conditions
- Evaluation and treatment of work-related illnesses and injuries
- Urgent care for minor, non work-related illnesses and injuries
- Preventive care and wellness programs i.e. screening for hypertension, diabetes, and high cholesterol, well woman exams
- Discuss patient care with the patient, the supervising/collaborative physician, the patient’s primary care physician (where applicable) and other caregivers as appropriate.
Requirements of the Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Master’s Degree in Nursing or Physician Assistant studies
- Prefer a CA license as a FNP/ PA but will consider out of state candidates as well
- Strong background in Urgent Care and Family Practice
- BLS Certification.
- ACLS Certification.
- PALS Certification.
Compensation for the Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
The starting annual salary for this position is above market plus a comprehensive benefit package that includes health insurance and a generous relocation allowance.
Please call Mike at: 214-351-3880