January 14th, 2019
Currently looking for a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) or Physician Assistant (PA) to fill an opening with a Family Practice Urgent Care clinic in the Barstow, TX area. Interested candidates hold a Master’s degree in Nursing or Physician Assistant studies and have a strong background in Family Practice. Will consider new graduates with a strong clinical or ED background.
Responsibilities of the Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Urgent care for minor, non-work-related illnesses and injuries
- Evaluation and treatment of work-related illnesses and injuries
- Primary care for chronic stable medical conditions
- Preventive care and wellness programs i.e. screening for hypertension, diabetes, and high cholesterol, well woman exams
- Discuss patient care with the patient, the supervising/collaborative physician, the patient’s primary care physician (where applicable) and other caregivers as appropriate.
Requirements of the Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Master’s Degree in Nursing or Physician Assistant studies
- Texas license as a FNP/ PA but would consider out of state candidates as well
- Strong background in Family Practice or Urgent Care
- BLS Certification.
- ACLS Certification
- PALS Certification
Compensation for the Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
The starting annual salary for this position is above market and includes a comprehensive benefit package with health insurance. Required license or certification: Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant. Please call Mike at: 214-351-3880