January 14th, 2019
Currently looking for a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) or Physician Assistant in the Pearsall, TX area. Interested candidates should hold current PALS, BLS and ACLS certifications and possess a valid Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) license.
Responsibilities of the Family Practice Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Evaluation and treatment of work-related illnesses and injuries
- Urgent care for minor, non-work-related illnesses and injuries
- Primary care for chronic stable medical conditions
- Preventive care and wellness programs i.e. screening for hypertension, diabetes, and high cholesterol, well woman exams
- Discuss patient care with the patient, the supervising/collaborative physician, the patient’s primary care physician (where applicable) and other caregivers as appropriate.
Requirements of the Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Master’s Degree in Nursing or Physician Assistant studies
- Texas license as a FNP/ PA but will consider out of state candidates as well
- Strong background in Family Practice
- BLS Certification.
- ACLS Certification.
- PALS Certification.
Compensation for the Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
The starting annual salary for this position is above market plus a comprehensive benefit package with health insurance.
Please call Mike at: 214-351-3880