January 14th, 2019
Currently looking an experienced Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) for a family practice/emergency medicine position in eastern Washington near Moses Lake. Interested candidates hold a Master’s degree in Nursing and have at least 1 year of Family Nurse Practitioner Emergency Medicine experience.
Responsibilities of the Family Practice Nurse Practitioner
- Evaluation and treatment of work-related illnesses and injuries
- Urgent care for minor, non-work related illnesses and injuries
- Primary care for chronic stable medical conditions
- Preventive care and wellness programs i.e. screening for hypertension, diabetes, and high cholesterol, well woman exams
- Discuss patient care with the patient, the supervising/collaborative physician, the patient’s primary care physician (where applicable) and other caregivers as appropriate.
Requirements of the FNP Family Practice-Emergency Medicine
- Master’s Degree in Nursing or higher
- WA license as a FNP will consider out of state candidates as well
- At least 1 year of Emergency Medicine
- Strong background in Family Practice
- BLS Certification.
- ACLS Certification.
Compensation for the FNP Family Practice-Emergency Medicine
The starting annual salary for this position ranges from $110,000 – $150,000 depending on experience plus a comprehensive benefit package. Please call Mike at 214-351-3880.