January 14th, 2019
Currently looking for a Nocturnist Nurse Practitioner with experience in the following areas: Hospitalist, Internal Medicine or Emergency Medicine in the Fairfax, SC area. Will consider experienced providers and new graduates with an interest in being part of a hospitalist group. Interested candidates should possess a valid Nurse Practitioner (NP) license. The schedule is flexible and the shift is 7 pm to 7 am.
Responsibilities of the Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner
- Collaborate with physicians in managing admits and discharges.
- Obtain patient medical history and conduct physical examinations for patients, as assigned by the supervising physician.
- Order appropriate laboratory and diagnostic procedures; administer medications and injections according to standard treatment plan and/or physician direction.
- Develop medical care plans under physician supervision, including implementing treatment plans and periodically assessing medical needs and responses to treatment.
Requirements of the Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner
- Master’s Degree from an accredited school of nursing
- Valid Nurse Practitioner (NP) license
- PALS, BLS and ACLS Certification
Compensation for the Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner
The starting annual salary for this position is above market. Comprehensive benefit package includes 3 weeks PTO plus holidays, malpractice, paid health insurance for provider, retirement and 1 week of paid CME. A relocation allowance is available.
Please call Mike at: 214-351-3880