October 15th, 2018
Currently looking for an experienced Acute Care Geriatric Nurse Practitioner or Adult Nurse Practitioner in the Atlanta, GA area. Will consider experienced providers only. Interested candidates should possess a valid Nurse Practitioner (NP) license.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Obtain patient medical history and conduct physical examinations for patients, as assigned by the supervising physician.
- Collaborate with physicians in managing acute, subacute and the long-term medical needs of patients.
- Order appropriate laboratory and diagnostic procedures; administer medications and injections according to standard treatment plan and/or physician direction.
- Develop medical care plans under physician supervision, including implementing treatment plans and periodically assessing medical needs and responses to treatment.
- Conduct new consult and follow-up visits consistent with the organization’s scheduling guidelines.
- Knowledge of managed care and insurance processes, preferred
Requirements of the Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Master’s Degree from an accredited school of nursing
- Valid Nurse Practitioner (NP) Licensure
- BLS and ACLS Certification
Compensation for the Nurse Practitioner The starting annual salary for this position ranges from $105,000 – $115,000+ depending on experience with an attainable bonus plan. Comprehensive benefit package includes 3 weeks PTO plus holidays, sick leave, malpractice, paid health insurance for the provider and 1 week of paid CME. A relocation allowance is available. Please call Mike at: 214-351-3880.