January 14th, 2019
Currently looking for an Acute Care Geriatric Nurse Practitioner, Adult Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in the Springfield, MA area. Will consider experienced providers and new graduates with an interest in Acute Care, Subacute Care and Geriatrics. Interested candidates should possess a valid Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) license.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA)
- Obtain patient medical history and conduct physical examinations for patients, as assigned by the supervising physician.
- Collaborate with physicians in managing acute, subacute and the long-term medical needs of patients.
- Order appropriate laboratory and diagnostic procedures; administer medications and injections according to standard treatment plan and/or physician direction.
- Develop medical care plans under physician supervision, including implementing treatment plans and periodically assessing medical needs and responses to treatment.
- Conduct new consult and follow-up visits consistent with the organization’s scheduling guidelines.
- Knowledge of managed care and insurance processes, preferred
Requirements of the Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA)
- Master’s Degree from an accredited school of nursing or Physician Assistant studies
- Valid Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) Licensure
- BLS and ACLS Certification
Compensation for the Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant The starting annual salary for this position ranges from $90,000 – $110,000+ depending on experience with an attainable bonus plan. Comprehensive benefit package includes 3 weeks PTO plus holidays, sick leave, malpractice, paid health for provider, retirement and 1 week of paid CME. A relocation allowance is available.
Required experience: Will consider an experienced or new graduate Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Please call Mike at: 214-351-3880