March 19th, 2018
Currently seeking an experienced Family Practice Physician Assistant for a clinic in the Jacksonville, NC area. The ideal candidate will hold a Master’s Degree in Physician Assistant studies from an accredited school and possess extensive Physician Assistant experience.
Responsibilities of the Physician Assistant Family Practice
- Collaborate with physicians in managing acute and long-term medical needs of patients.
- Provide health maintenance care, including well-child exams and childhood immunizations
- Obtain complete medical history and physical data on patients; performs complete physical exams; interprets and integrates data to determine appropriate diagnosis and treatment plan
- Carryout routine developmental screenings
- Diagnose and treat common illnesses
- Teach and counsel patients and their families on issues related to health
- Maintain and review patients’ records, charts, and other pertinent information accurately and efficiently.
Requirements of the Family Practice Physician Assistant
- Current unrestricted Physician Assistant license
- Master’s Degree in Physician Assistant studies
- Extensive pediatrics experience
- Prescribing authority/DEA licensure in good standing
- Current PALS, ACLS, BLS Certification
Compensation of the Family Practice Physician Assistant
Salary range is $100K+ range depending on experience plus a comprehensive benefit package with health insurance, retirement, PTO
Please send CV or call Mike at 214-351-3880
Required license or certification: Physician Assistant