January 14th, 2019
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for a multi-specialty group in the Fayetteville, NC area. Prefer a provider with an internal medicine, pulmonology, sleep medicine, allergy, or asthma background. We will also consider training a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with an interest in internal medicine, pulmonology, allergy, or asthma. Schedule is Monday–Friday 9 to 5. The Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant will be working with other providers in a very collegial environment that has excellent diagnostic resources. The comprehensive benefit package includes PTO plus holidays, malpractice, health insurance, and paid CME. also available. Please call Mike at 214-351-3880
Responsibilities of the Pulmonology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Discuss patient care with the patient, the supervising/collaborative physician, the patient’s primary care physician (where applicable) and other caregivers as appropriate.
- Treat asthma, sleep disorders, COPD
- Administer therapies and preventive care and wellness programs
Requirements of the Pulmonology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- NC license as a FNP or PA but will consider out of state candidates as well
- Master’s Degree in Nursing or PA Studies
Compensation for the Pulmonology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
The starting annual salary for this position ranges from $95,000 – $115,000+ depending on experience plus a comprehensive benefit package with health insurance.
Required license or certification: Family Nurse Practitioner or PA
Please call Mike at: 214-351-3880