January 14th, 2019
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner for a multi-specialty group in the Santa Rosa, CA area. Prefer a provider with an internal medicine, pulmonology, sleep medicine, allergy, or asthma background. We will also consider training a Nurse Practitioner with an interest in internal medicine, pulmonology, allergy, or asthma. Schedule is Monday–Friday 8 to 5. The nurse practitioner will be working with other providers in a very collegial environment that has excellent diagnostic resources. The comprehensive benefit package includes PTO plus holidays, malpractice, health insurance, and paid CME. Relocation assistance is also available. Please call Mike at 214-351-3880
Responsibilities of the Pulmonology Nurse Practitioner
- Discuss patient care with the patient, the supervising/collaborative physician, the patient’s primary care physician (where applicable) and other caregivers as appropriate.
- Treat asthma, emphysema, tuberculosis, lung cancers and many other disorders
- Administer therapies and preventive care and wellness programs
Requirements of the Pulmonology Nurse Practitioner
- CA license as a FNP, but would consider out of state candidates as well
- Master’s Degree in Nursing
Compensation for the Pulmonology Nurse Practitioner
The starting annual salary for this position ranges from $95,000 – $120,000+ depending on experience plus a comprehensive benefit package with health insurance.
Required license or certification: Family Nurse Practitioner Required education: Master’s
Please call Mike at: 214-351-3880