March 19th, 2018
Currently looking for qualified Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to fill an opening in the Wausau, WI area. Interested candidates should hold a Master’s degree in Physician Assistant or Nursing studies and possess a valid Wisconsin Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license.
Responsibilities of the Surgical Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- Examine patients to obtain information about their physical condition.
- Interpret diagnostic test results for deviations from normal.
- First assist in surgery.
- Make tentative diagnoses and decisions about management and treatment of patients.
- Obtain, compile and record patient medical data, including health history, progress notes and results to assist with surgical procedures of physical examination.
- Explain procedures and aftercare requirements to patients and their families
- Administer or order diagnostic tests and laboratory tests.
Requirements of the Surgical Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- Master’s degree in Physician Assistant or Nursing studies or equivalent work experience
- New graduates will be considered
- Must complete a state-approved advanced training program.
- Must be a valid Wisconsin licensed Registered Nurse Practitioner or Physician’s Assistant.
- Current American Heart Association CPR certification
- DEA License
Compensation for the Surgical Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
The starting compensation for this position is above market with a comprehensive benefit package that includes 100% paid health insurance, relocation allowance and more. Please call Mike at:214-351-3880