January 14th, 2019
Currently looking for an experienced Orthopedic Physician Assistant in the Washington, DC area. Interested candidates must have Orthopedic surgery experience. This position is mainly first assist.
Responsibilities of the Surgical Physician Assistant
- Review all surgical patient’s surgical consent forms, history and physical prior to scrubbing if they are available;
- Prep and drape surgical patients as needed and as requested by the Attending Surgeon;
- Assist in surgery;
- Close incision lines as requested by Attending Surgeon;
- Tie superficial intra-operative sutures;
Requirements of the Surgical Physician Assistant
Valid State License in DC.
- Valid Certification as a Physician Assistant
- Minimum 1 year of Orthopedic surgery experience.
- Proficient skills assisting in all aspects of Orthopedic surgery
Required license or certification: Physician Assistant
Please call Mike at: 214-351-3880