January 14th, 2019
Currently looking for a Surgical Physician Assistant to fill an opening in Santa Rosa, CA. Interested candidates should have Robotic, General, Orthopedic or EVH surgical experience.
Responsibilities of the Surgical Physician Assistant
- Review all surgical patient’s surgical consent forms, history and physical prior to scrubbing if they are available;
- Prep and drape surgical patients as needed and as requested by the Attending Surgeon;
- Assist in surgery;
- Close incision lines as requested by Attending Surgeon;
- Tie superficial intra-operative sutures;
Requirements of the Surgical Physician Assistant
Valid CA State License as a Physician Assistant
- Valid Certification as a Physician Assistant
- Minimum 1 year of recent multi-specialty surgical first assistant experience or equivalent
- Proficient experience and skills assisting in at least one of the following fields: General, Orthopedics, Robotics or EVH.
Please call Mike at: 214-351-3880